Wednesday, June 30, 2010

end of June Update

I haven't posted in a really long time because finals and then summer and it was all very crazy. I went on a bike trip to ME, I went to CO, I made steamed Chinese buns (thanks Zach for taking me shopping in China town), I've made bagels again (keep forgetting to cut them like a mobius strip, but that will be a blog post soon), and my garden is going nuts, which is awesome.

In the meantime, I have this really cool job as a technical assistant for new farmers at The New Entry Sustainable Farming Project. It is making me realize that I'd love to be an agricultural extension agent when I'm done with school.

So I wrote an article on new farmers that I'm going to post here. I may also start posting my notes from the field that I'm writing, and you may also see an article or two on composting.

No comments:

Post a Comment